Massachusetts Apostille Services: We are a private agency that expedites your Apostille, Attestation, Authentication, Certification, and Embassy Legalization requirements. We are the trusted agency in Boston MA to handle pivotal documents notarization and apostille for international use. We take the guesswork out of obtaining your state verification seal. Our trained and knowledgeable staff are available Monday-Friday from 8 am to 6 pm to answer your questions and provide you easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. (*)Service by appointment only
Documents originating from the State of Massachusetts are processed directly from the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office. Please note that your documents will receive verification from the State of Massachusetts in accordance with their guidance and subject to their acceptance of the application.
Apostille Service In Massachusetts
Documents submitted for apostille must comply with the following guidelines:
- All documents presented for service must be issued in Massachusetts.
- Documents issued by a Justice of Peace, City/Town Clerk, or Court Clerk can be submitted for apostille.
- In the case of notarized documents, they need to include notary signature, date, and acknowledgment, and jurat statement and must be certified by the county clerk where the notary is registered.
- Certificates of birth, death, and marriage need to be issued and signed by the Current State registrar of vital statistics Stanley E. Nyberg. Certificates of marriage with the signature of a Town Clerk can be submitted for apostille.
- In the case of vital records keep in mind that photocopies of vital records can’t be notarized.
Boston Massachusetts Apostille Service
Apostille of your documents can be a difficult process in Massachusetts. Often, you will need to obtain an original, certified copy of the document you are required to apostille. Then, your original document will have to be submitted to the issuing office of authentications, in this case, the Massachusetts Secretary of State or the US State Dept, for apostille. What makes the process difficult is the unique document and Secretary of State or State Dept requirements one must meet before the document is valid for verification. Our company offers you peace of mind by reviewing your documents to ensure they meet all the requirements necessary for service. We will obtain your documents on your behalf in the most convenient and professional manner.
Documents We Apostille In Boston Massachusetts
We can apostille birth certificates, FBI reports, transcripts, cori checks, marriage certificates, death certificates, FBI background reports, social security letters, company bylaws, powers of attorney agreements, trademarks, diplomas, transcripts, treaties, warrants, extraditions, agreements, certificates of good standing and much more! So if you reside in these communities, you can stop by our office and receive the service you need: Acton, Andover, Arlington, Billerica, Bedford, Boston, Boxford, Burlington, Cambridge, Concord, Dracut, Chelmsford, Everett, Fitchburg, Gardner, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lexington, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, Marlboro, Medford, Methuen, Peabody, Reading, Revere, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Waltham, Wilmington, Worcester, Woburn,