The Boston North Business Association is a business and professional networking organization developed to help Boston North professionals succeed. We increase your exposure to other vendors and businesses in the area and assist you in substantially increasing the growth of your business through business referrals, Mixers, and Business Expos. We understand how critical it is for you to manage your business, so we focus our efforts on aligning you with others willing to provide top-quality service and who mutually agree to refer each other whenever possible.
The BNBA (Boston North Business Association) Business Networks) provides Free Business Listings in our Yellow Pages and Directory to assist our members in increasing the flow of communication between them and the community at large. While we cannot fit all the reasons in one page, we will focus on the top and most important reasons you should join Boston North Business Association:
- Unmatched opportunity to Network and get your Business Noticed!
- Pitch your company services to Local Businesses.
- B2B Discount that can help your bottom line.
- Low membership fee: Our Annual membership dues is only $199.95.
- No Mandatory Attendance or referrals.
- Unlimited Exposure through the Social Media sphere.
- Discount Admission to our events.
- Get our “Member of BNBA” Endorsement Icon on Your website.
- Diverse Network: From Banking, Real estate, Accounting and more..
- Access to Vast Network of local resources.
- Unlimited Goodwill, we sponsor a variety of Community Events.
- Free Listing into our Business Directory
- Exclusives B2B Discounts
- Free Directory Listing in our Business Yellow Pages.
- Free Listing on Lowell Business Community Page.
- Low Admission Rates to our events and Business Expos.
Message From Our President