Andover, Ma 01810
Serving the Greater Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire since 1976
Whether you have a burst pipe, your hot water heater isn’t so hot, or it’s finally time to fix that leak under the kitchen sink, Ed the Plumber is your trusted neighborhood heat and hot water expert. With over 36 years in the plumbing & heating industry and thousands of satisfied customers, Ed can handle all plumbing & heating services with experience, integrity and care:
- All plumbing services, repairs, replacements and new installations
- Complete servicing of hydronic heating systems (forced hot water, steam, radiant)
- Water heater repairs and replacements
- Heating system conversions, upgrades and installations
- Kitchen and bath remodeling
- Read more about our services…
With over 36 years of professional plumbing experience in and around the Merrimack Valley, Ed the Plumber (a.k.a. Ed Kelley) has focused his business on building happy customers by providing excellent service and precise work. After graduating from Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Ed began his career in the electronics and nuclear submarine industries, focusing on work-flow process and efficient equipment layout.
What does this mean for you?
Whether you’re planning a complete kitchen and bath renovation project or looking to upgrade your heating system, Ed the Plumber has the practical plumbing and engineering experience to design and implement the most comprehensive and efficient plan for your home.
In addition to building happy relationships with thousands of satisfied customers, Ed is recognized by his professional peers and is President of the Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Massachusetts (PHCC, MA Chapter), the oldest professional trade association in the country providing education, mentoring, and advocacy for its members.
Ed The Plumber is devoted to the service, replacement and installation of basic and high efficiency hydronic/water plumbing and heating systems primarily serving the Merrimack Valley for residential and commercial customers.
* Residential service is the key to their business. With fully trained staff and vans readily available, they can usually service your “dripping, leaking or running” water issues in very short notice. They wear protective booties to protect your carpets from street grime, and they will tell you exactly how much the service will cost so you have no further surprises.
*When replacements of water heaters, boilers or other fixtures are needed, they can replace quickly and efficiently.
*Remodeling and new construction installations are a specialty using the latest and most efficient technologies available including gas heated condenser boilers and solar water heater options.
Best Fit Customer:
- People who value experience, reliability and expertise.
Special Offer for BNBA Members:
Ed will provide a 10% discount to all BnBA members. Just ask!
By Rich Wallner, BNBA Ambassador and New York Life Financial Professional ©October, 2012